In my mind's eye, I visualize how a particular... sight and feeling will appear on a print. If it excites me, there is a good chance it will make a good photograph. It is an intuitive sense, an ability that comes from a lot of practice.-Ansel Adams

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HDR IMAGE

view from my house in shah alam

my room on sunset time

PIC508 - ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHY TECHNIQUE
1ST ASSIGNMENT IN HDR
In image prosessing, computer graphics, and photography, high dynamic range imagingHDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allow a greater dynamic range of luminances
( between the lightest and darkest areas of an image than standard digital imaging techniques or photographic methods. This wider dynamic range allows HDR images to more accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes, ranging from direct sunlight to faint starlight

0 comments: